Vociferation Enternity - Misty [Lyrics + MP3]

MISTY

Searching for an answer
Wondering trough different places
Is there anything left for a heart so true

Flying with broken wing
Plugging into certain death
The sight of you saved me from the fall

I reach out to touch you
Spread my wings towards your heart
Fly until I reach my destination

You !
Hope lies in your spark
Like candle in the dark
Guide me with your heart

You !
Caught me by surprise
Glimpse of your eyes
Light the colours in the sky

Happy ever after ?
Million hands grab me away from you
Million reasons nothing I ever knew

Will it ever matter ?
Fantasies turn into shattered dreams
I don’t know why they stop me, hate me
What have I done ?

Sadness in your eyes
Even demon cry
I’ll will for you
Nothing much that I can do
Even demon cry

I’ll wait for you
Nothing much that I can do
Even back to where I started
Broken wings with broken heart

Download : Vociferation Enternity - Misty.mp3

0 comments: